TS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System standard is a standard that meets the expectations and requirements of the customer in every process, from production of a product or service delivery to the customer, and ensures the quality in all these processes, keeping customer satisfaction in the forefront.
- The spirit of the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System standard is shaping the following “quality management principles” which must be adapted to every part of the organization and has a wholeness within the system.
- Customer Focus
- Employee Involvement
- Process Approach
- Management System Approach
- Continuous Improvement
- Data-Driven Management
- Mutual Beneficial Relationships With Suppliers
TS OHSAS 18001:2008 Occupational Health and safety management system
- OHSAS 18001 is the "Occupational Health and safety" standard published by BSI (British Standards Institute).
- OHSAS 18001 is an international standard that determines the requirements for occupational health and safety management system. OHSAS 18001 has been developed to comply with ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 14001 (EMS) standards in order to enable organizations to integrate their quality, environment and occupational health and safety management systems. Compliance with national health and safety standards is mandatory for all organizations.
- While OHSAS 18001 demonstrates the compliance of organizations with legal standards, it increases productivity and productivity in the workplace thanks to continuous improvement of the business environment.
- OHSAS 18001 is a standard for employee health and work safety rather than the safety of the products and services of organizations.
TS EN ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 environmental management system is a standard that aims to protect the environment, to use natural resources efficiently and to leave a livable environment for future generations by minimizing the damage that an organization does to the environment in its activities.
- With the ISO 14001 environmental management system, it is ensured that wastes are systematically reduced and controlled. With the systematic development of the production process, energy consumption is reduced.
- A strong sense of trust is created in the society, customers and investors about the organization that contributes to the environment. It is a standard that minimizes environmental damage due to the activities of organizations and helps them to benefit financially by reducing the consumption of raw materials and energy.
- ISO 14001 environmental management system can be integrated with other management systems such as ISO 9001 in enterprises.